Respite care services are called upon to provide care and assistance in times of need. Typically, respite care is to cover for loved ones/relatives that usually provide care, or alternatively, professional care assistants that are heavily relied upon to provide for their clients.
At certain stages, every career in the world will have to priorities something other than care, hence the need for additional external support to continue providing for the person in need. That’s where Quality Staffing Live in Respite Care services are the perfect solution to provide a heartfelt helping hand during these times.
Whether your loved one is ill or needs specialist live in respite care for a condition like Parkinson’s, dementia, or a stroke, we’re here to support.
At Quality Staffing, we pride ourselves on flexibility. Whether you need respite home care for a week, two weeks, or an entire month; we want you to be able to take as much time off to manage other priorities as you need.
Our live-in respite care service has been specially designed so that we can walk into your home and naturally take over all the responsibilities and tasks you have been carrying. The ultimate goal of our in-home respite care is to allow you time away from your care duties with guaranteed peace of mind.
Our respite live-in care can provide
- Maintenance of the daily routine
- Companionship and engaging conversation
- Preparing healthy and nutritious food
- Prompting or administering medication at the right time of day (if required)
- Assisting with any personal care that is required (e.g. washing, dressing plus continence care if needed)
- Keeping the house clean and tidy
- Accompanying to the doctor or any hospital appointments
- Participating in hobbies and activities
What to expect from our respite home care service?
- A comprehensive assessment of your needs within your home before we start care
- A person-centered support plan that sets out the daily routine while you are away
- Highly trained and dedicated, live-in careers, all of whom are criminal record and reference checked
- A dedicated care manager who will keep in touch while you’re away
- Local backup, supervision and support for the live-in career
Benefits of our live-in respite care
- Less stress and upheaval for the person being cared for – there is no need to temporarily move to a care home and change regular routines, with all the distress and uncertainty this can bring
- More independence & empowerment for you – you get the time to relax and a enjoy well-deserved break to recharge your batteries
- Round the clock reassurance – knowing your loved one is in safe hands with the support and supervision of our care management team
- Better value for money than a care home – your loved one has one-on-one support, compared to very little contact time in a care home
- It is a great way to test whether live-in care is a long-term option