Quality Staffing live-in home care provides all the support you need
Our Quality Staffing live-in home care service provides you and your loved ones with the all the support you need. We provide a dedicated live-in care to support you around the clock so you can continue to live safely and confidently in your own home.
Our live-in home care service means that we are fully responsible for every aspect of your care – from assessing your needs to creating your bespoke care plan and providing all the ongoing support you may require.
We match you to an expert live-in care and conduct regular supervisions and reviews. You will also have a dedicated care manager and 24/7 support from our care management team.
Our live-in home care can provide:
- The support you need to remain at home
- Assistance with your daily routine
- Support with personal care such as washing, dressing and any continence care if required
- Someone to prepare nutritious meals
- Confidence that medication is taken at the right times of day
- Someone to accompany you to medical appointments or social outings
- Companionship and reassurance
- Someone to enjoy your hobbies, activities and crafts with
- Someone to take care of the housekeeping and ensure your home is clean and comfortable
What to expect with our live-in home care service?
- A comprehensive care needs assessment undertaken by one of our qualified assessors
- A bespoke personal support plan, designed just for you
- Full-time heartfelt care on a one-to-one basis
- A dedicated care manager at the end of the phone if you need someone to talk to
- 24 hour, seven days a week on-call support
Benefits of our live-in home care service:
- Remain in the comfort of your own home
- Personal service – the care plan is tailored to your individual needs
- Better value for money than a nursing home – you have 1:1 support with a caregiver who truly understand you and your situation
- Safety – using our live-in home care service results in fewer falls and hospital admissions than in a care home
- Peace of mind – for you and your loved ones
- Quality caring – local monitoring and supervision to ensure high standards of care
- Support and advice for loved ones