What to expect from our Homecare services?
- Our caregivers will be there to support you and much or as little as you need, whether it’s daily visits or full-time live-in care
- Support with personal care, such as bathing and continence care
- Preparation of nutritious and well-balanced meals
- Assistance with household tasks
- Assistance in arranging appointments or outings
- Transport and accompaniment to appointments or outings, e.g. medical appointments or trips to a club etc.
- We ensure that medication is taken at necessary times
- Heartfelt companionship
- Newfound peace of mind knowing that you or your loved one is living safely and confidently in the comfort of their own home!
What to expect from Quality Staffing Homecare?
- Our caregivers can visit as many times a day as you wish, or live-in to provide care around the clock
- Care needs assessors will carry out a detailed risk and needs assessment and we will create a bespoke care plan that is completely tailored on individual needs
- A dedicated care manager who will monitor your care and be your point of contact for any questions or concerns
- Our caregivers who have received specialist training
- Access to 24 hour on-call support services
- Regular visits to review the care plan and ensure that you’re receiving the best quality of care.
- Regular correspondence with medical professionals and nurses
Benefits of our Homecare services:
- Stay in your own home
- Maintain your independence
- Our caregivers have received specialist training
- Better value for money than a care home
- Support with all personal care, including washing, dressing and eating healthy meals
- Proactive encouragement and support to continue living an enriched life
- Complete emotional support for yourself and your loved ones
- Flexibility – fluctuating symptoms means every day is different, so our services are completely flexible to accommodate changing wishes and needs
- More confidence to do the things you love
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones